27" L + 3" extender
Jewelry Care Instructions
To keep your Gold Canyon jewelry looking its best, follow these easy instructions:
- Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on and the first thing to take off.
- Avoid contact with lotions, hairsprays and perfumes as these can harm the finish of your jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry when:
- Applying beauty products, hair care, lotions and other topical products such as essential oils
- Using cleaning products
- Doing laundry
- Experiencing extreme cold or heat
- Use a soft damp cloth to wipe your jewelry off from time to time. Immediately dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid using heat, steamers, ultrasonic cleaners
- Do not use a polishing cloth or any other type of jewelry cleaner on your Gold Canyon jewelry.